SanketLife – Pocket ECG Monitor with one month Subscription Plan
Delivery time -Maximum 4 Weeks.
- SanketLife ECG monitor is first and one-of it’s kind ECG monitor which not only allows you to take complete ECG but also is a first cardiac IOT device which is always connected to cloud and qualified Doctors
- Hence, you don’t just take your ECG (Clinical Grade )and share with your doctor/friends etc but also keep all records on cloud which can be referred any time in future. All this with full data security and HIPAA compliance.
- Agatsa offers it’s customers SanketLife device with a monthly subscription pack with premium services like our cloud services,Doctor Review Etc.Beyond the subscription you can renew your plans.as per your usage.
- A subscription typically contains number of ECG’s that can be taken in a given period.After your subscription plan is over you can buy a plan as per your usage requirements.,With this pack you get 15 ECGs +5 Extra ECGs valid for 1 month.
- Subscription Plan is attached in the image section.
- Pay per Use -> If you are not sure with the number of ECG usage. You can take our Pay per use subscription plan per ECG, you have pay as less as Rs. 80 + GST.
- Prepaid plans -> We are offering you a customized prepaid plan with easy recharge
For More Details Call Us on +91 11-39235223.or Write to us on email@example.com.
- Pocket, easy-to-use device Device which gives full medical grade/validated ECG
- No hassles of leads, wires or gel
- Anyone can use at at home, without training.
- Monitor stress level
- View and share ECG with doctors instantly through your smartphones and get instant review/online consultation.
- Share health trends with doctors and help them keep a tab on your health
- Maintain data/ history on our cloud.
- enlargement of the heart
- abnormal rhythm (arrhythmia) – rapid, slow or irregular heart beats
- damage to the heart such as when one of the heart’s arteries is blocked (coronary occlusion)
- poor blood supply to the heart
- abnormal position of the heart
- heart inflammation – pericarditis or myocarditis
- cardiac arrest during emergency or intensive care
- disturbances of the heart’s conducting system
- imbalances in the blood chemicals (electrolytes) that control heart activity.
- Heart Rate
- Heart rate Variability
- Trends of Blood Pressure, HR, ECG etc.
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3 cm|