For More Details Call Us on 91 11-39235223. or Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is SanketLife?
Agatsa manufactures easy-to-use, connected medical device SanketLife which is capable to take medical grade/ diagnostic ECG and share the report to doctors/ family/friends via smartphone. The device acquires medical data through sensors and sends it to a smartphone for displaying and to the cloud for processing. The results are processed and displayed in a readable format so that the report/results can be shared/reviewed and actioned in a timely manner.
Along with this SanketLife app provides an accurate Heart Rate, HRV, and other ECG parameters like PR, QT, QTc R-R intervals etc.
Why should one go for SanketLife?
Anybody can use it at his home, generate a report, share it to our doctor platform for review and quick advise/online consultation.
- Pocket, easy-to-use device Device which gives a full medical grade/validated ECG.
- No hassles of leads, wires or gel.
- Anyone can use it at home, without training.
- Monitor stress level.
- View and share ECG with doctors instantly through your smartphones and get an instant review/online consultation.
- Share health trends with doctors and help them keep a tab on your health.
- Maintain data/ history on our cloud.
Who can use this?
The device serves/ helpful for people who may be at risk of heart disease because there is a family history of heart disease, or because they smoke, are overweight, or have diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
Also, the physicians can use to quickly screen their patients for any possible heart problem.
Cardiologists use it to monitor and track their patients remotely and provide remote/home healthcare
Very useful device for remote/rural monitoring
It gives a very accurate Heart rate and heart rate variability which gives an accurate picture of how healthy is one’s heart; the ultimate indicator on one’s Fitness.
1) General Physicians
3) Heart patients
4) Fitness Freaks
6) Diagnostic centers
7) Remote health camps
8) Home health/monitoring companies
10) Anybody who wishes to monitor and track cardiac health
Intent Diagnosis of SanketLife.
- Enlargement of the heart
- Abnormal rhythm (arrhythmia) – rapid, slow or irregular heartbeats
- Damage to the heart such as when one of the heart’s arteries is blocked (coronary occlusion)
- Poor blood supply to the heart
- Abnormal position of the heart
- Heart inflammation – pericarditis or myocarditis
- Cardiac arrest during the emergency or intensive care
- Disturbances of the heart’s conducting system
- Imbalances in the blood chemicals (electrolytes) that control heart activity.
- Heart Rate
- Heart rate Variability
- Trends of Blood Pressure, HR, ECG etc.
Certifications: ETSI EN 300 328 V1.91:2015, CE, EC13.
1-year free replacement warranty.
For an accurate diagnosis, doctor interpretation is advised for SanketLife recordings and data. Sanketlife is PATENTED technology, on ECG by two simultaneous touches. SanketLife is developed and marketed by Agatsa ( An Indian Innovation startup)