What is this package about?
Agatsa manufactures easy-to-use, connected medical device SanketLife which is capable to take medical grade/ diagnostic 12-Lead ECG and share the report to doctors/ family/friends via smartphone. The device acquires medical data (like 12-Lead ECG) through sensors and send it to a smartphone for displaying and to the cloud for processing. The results are processed and displayed in readable format so that the report/results can be shared/reviewed and actioned in timely manner.
Along with this SanketLife app provides an accurate Heart Rate, HRV, and other ECG parameters like PR, QTc R-R intervals etc.
Agatsa offers its users to purchase the device at a very small price and a monthly subscription package as per his usage needs to pay as per their usage.
Why should one choose this package?
Anybody can use it at his home, generate a report, share it to our doctor platform for review and quick advise/online consultation.
- Pocket, easy-to-use device Device which gives full medical grade/validated ECG
- No hassles of leads, wires or gel
- Anyone can use at at home, without training.
- Monitor stress level
- Full 12 lead ECG
- View and share ECG with doctors instantly through your smartphones and get instant review/online consultation.
- Share health trends with doctors and help them keep a tab on your health
- Maintain data/ history on our cloud.
Who can use this?
The device serves/ helpful for people who may be at risk of heart disease because there is a family history of heart disease, or because they smoke, are overweight, or have diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
Also, the physicians can use to quickly screen their patients for any possible heart problem.Cardiologists use it to monitor and track their patients remotely and provide remote/home healthcare Very useful device for remote/rural monitoring
It gives a very accurate Heart rate and heart rate variability which gives an accurate picture of how healthy is one's heart; the ultimate indicator on one's Fitness.
- General Physicians
- Heart patients
- Fitness freaks
- Diagnostic centres
- Remote health camps
- Home health/monitoring companies
- Anybody who wishes to monitor and track cardiac health
What does this package intend to diagnose?
- Enlargement of the heart
- Abnormal rhythm (arrhythmia) – rapid, slow or irregular heart beats
- Damage to the heart such as when one of the heart’s arteries is blocked (coronary occlusion)
- Poor blood supply to the heart
- Abnormal position of the heart
- Heart inflammation – pericarditis or myocarditis
- Cardiac arrest during emergency or intensive care
- Disturbances of the heart’s conducting system
- Imbalances in the blood chemicals (electrolytes) that control heart activity.
- Heart Rate
- Heart rate Variability
- Trends of Blood Pressure, HR, ECG etc.